Prince Harry and Meghan Markle gazed into each other’s eyes Saturday at the altar in St. George’s Chapel as a soprano sang a work by Handel to celebrate their trans-Atlantic union in front of hundreds of celebrity guests and millions of viewers around the world.The American actress arrived to a fanfare and walked down the aisle accompanied part of the way by Prince Charles, and by 10 young page boys and bridesmaids. The children included 4-year-old Prince George and 3-year-old Princess Charlotte, children of Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge.Markle’s sleek white dress, designed by British designer Clare Waight Keller, had a boat-neck and was made of silk. Her veil came to her waist in front and billowed out for many feet behind her long train.Prince Harry and best man Prince William wore dark formal military dress, with white gloves and the frock coat uniforms of the Blues and Royals. Harry kept his full red beard intact.As they stood at the altar, Harry said to Meghan: “You look amazing.” A host of celebrities and athletes — including Oprah Winfrey, Idris Elba, Elton John, George and Amal Clooney, Serena Williams, James Corden and David and Victoria Beckham — arrived in… Read full this story
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle to wed at Windsor Castle in May
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle give speech at JPMorgan event in Miami
- Kanye West Reportedly Wants Meghan Markle and Prince Harry to Join His Sunday Services
- Queen calls Meghan Markle and Prince Harry ‘back to UK’ for service
- Queen Elizabeth Shows Subtle Support For Prince Harry and Meghan Markle After Their Royal Exit
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Make First Joint Appearance Since Royal Exit
- 'It's a masterclass in wanting to have your cake and eat it’: Furious Buckingham Palace aides turn on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle after they stun the Queen by ‘pressing the nuclear button’ and quitting the Royal Family
- Kate Middleton 'misses' her close bond with Prince Harry and 'fears she'll 'never be close to him again,' source tells Us Weekly
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Visited a Castle Today and the Photos Are a Fairy Tale Come True!
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding souvenirs are removed from Royal Collection's website after the couple trademarked their 'Sussex Royal' brand on hundreds of items
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle wed in uplifting service at Windsor Castle have 379 words, post on www.ibtimes.co.uk at May 19, 2018. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.