SCARLETT Moffatt, Sinitta and Michelle Collins stunned on the red carpet at the LGBT awards but looked ready for bed by the end of the night. The trio were spotted looking partied out at the end of the evening as they jumped into their waiting cars. Former EastEnders star Michelle, 56, was snapped giggling in her taxi after wowing fans in her fringed black trousers and plunging top on the red carpet. Scarlett, 27, dressed down in skinny jeans, strappy heels and a pink patterned shirt but kept things glam still with her YSL clutch bag. Sinitta, meanwhile, left absolutely nothing to the imagination by wearing a see-through silver top with no bra that showed off her toned midriff. Later though she covered up with a silk jacket to go home. Other stars who attended the bash at the Marriott Hotel were Mel B and her daughter Pheonix, Stacey Soloman, Catherine Tyldesley and Jess Glynne. Mel was typically vibrant in a colourful, figure-hugging minidress and was animated as she walked the red carpet. Meanwhile, Corrie star Catherine Tyldesley worked the camera in a fuchsia suit and white top. Sinitta recently revealed the The Sun her thoughts on her good pal Simon Cowell’s… Read full this story
- Letters: Women in the ministry, Southern Baptists, Justin Trudeau, Tony Awards, 'Pain and Profit'
- Lula’s Heading to Jail. So Now Can Brazil Move On?: QuickTake
- 12 ‘Must Read’ Books By Black Authors For 2019
- Top 12 'Must Read' Books By Black Authors For 2019
- The 50 best actors working today, from box-office titans to essential scene-stealers
- 86 celebrity babies who were born this year so far
- The 30 Sexiest People Behind The Scenes In Hollywood
- Anthony Bourdain Has Become The Future Of Cable News, And He Couldn’t Care Less
- RANKED: The 35 best music videos of 2018
- Warby Parker Sees the Future of Retail
Scarlett Moffatt, Michelle Collins and Sinitta look all partied out as they head home from LGBT Awards have 298 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 12, 2018. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.