By Edward Jones Published: July 3, 2018 Financial-services firm Edward Jones was recognized as one of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials in the country by Great Place to Work and Fortune magazine, according to Al Biss, an Edward Jones Financial Advisor in Anchorage Alaska. Edward Jones ranked the No. 3 best workplace for millennials, a generation defined from 1981 through 2001. “As our firm grows significantly, we can all feel particularly proud that we have maintained the values and culture that have set us apart from the beginning,” said Edward Jones Managing Partner Jim Weddle. “Edward Jones offers a life-long career opportunity for the next generation of associates who want to make a difference in the lives of individual investors and their families. Millennials have much to offer our firm, and as a career destination we have much to offer them.” “Great Place to Work is proud of these Best Workplaces that give their Millennial employees the tools they need to succeed,” said Michael Bush, CEO of Great Place to Work. “Organizations like Edward Jones set the bar for other workplaces seeking to retain and develop the next generation of leaders, and prove that giving Millennials jobs with… Read full this story
- How To Create The Best Workplace For Millennials In 2018
- Fuze is One of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2018
- Get your Pixel 3a with a bonus $100 Best Buy gift card
- How Microsoft and Steelcase are building the workplace millennials will love
- Fortune magazine sold for second time this year — for $150 million in cash
- Apple Stock Drop Pushes Dow Jones Down 100 Points
- Jaguar’s electric I-Pace SUV was just named the best car of 2019 — here’s how it stacks up against Tesla’s Model X
- Peter Gabriel: “Genesis is like going back to school, a fun place to visit but not a great place to live”
- Tiffcom: 'A great place to sell to Asian territories'
- College of New Jersey Orientation Speaker: America Was Never a Great Place
Edward Jones Named One of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials by Great Place to Work and Fortune Magazine have 328 words, post on www.akbizmag.com at July 2, 2018. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.