Who wouldn’t want their own Jurassic Park? Who wouldn’t their own island paradise filled with ancient reptilian beasts, viewed from the safety of an electric fence? To close that gap a million centuries wide and gaze back onto an ancient forest untouched by man. It would be a sort of genesis operation in a Jurassic Park setting, or more aptly, Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis. Rewind Reviews is our series where we look back at older games through a modern lens and put them through our review process. You can find more of them here. By its nature, the Jurassic Park franchise lends itself well to the park builder genre. Jurassic World: Evolution released this year to mixed reviews, but it is far from the franchise’s first park builder. Before Evolution was Jurassic World: The Mobile Game. Before that was the 2012 title Jurassic Park Builder. And the first of these games was 2001’s Jurassic Park III: Park Builder. Of all these entries, it was the 2003 release of Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis (JPOG) that would steal the show and lay the foundation for Evolution. Now, 15 years later, how does JPOG hold up? Released in the same year as Star… Read full this story
- A dinosaur leaves its imprint on Australian PGA
- Rockhold: Belfort a dinosaur
- Week 13 Rewind: Playoff field narrows
- Cards Rewind to premier on Thanksgiving
- MLB puts replay under further review
- Week 12 Rewind: Separation Sunday!
- Eagles Rewind: Birds did better against the run
- Doctor: Beckham walking after operation
- Lottery officials back Aqueduct ‘racino’ operator
- Review: Poor handling of Chadron St football funds
Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis Rewind Review – Dinosaur Therapy Simulator have 268 words, post on techraptor.net at July 23, 2018. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.