By Ken Martin Published July 31, 2018 Markets FOXBusiness Facebook Twitter Comments Print video US stocks end lower as tech sector continues to tumble FBN’s Charles Payne discusses how the technology sector has dragged down U.S. stocks. It will be another busy day for earnings including three Dow components, Pfizer, Procter & Gamble in the morning and Apple following the afternoon close. Continue Reading Below Dow Jones futures were rising by 0.06%. The S&P 500 added 0.14% and the Nasdaq Composite was up 0.18%. The Fed begins a two-day policy meeting on Tuesday and is expected to keep interest rates unchanged on Wednesday. Economic growth combined with rising inflation are likely to keep it on track for another two hikes this year, according to Reuters. Investors will also get the latest report on home prices with the Case-Shiller report. Also on the economic calendar is a check on personal income and spending and consumer confidence. Advertisement In Asian market trading on Tuesday, Japan’s Nikkei ended the day relatively flat inching up just 0.04%. China’s Shanghai Composite closed 0.3% higher. Hong Kong’s The Hang Seng was down 0.6%. In Europe, London’s FTSE was up 0.12%, Germany’s DAX gained 0.02% and France’s… Read full this story
- Stock futures rise ahead of Fed meeting
- Huawei charged; Apple earnings; LVMH reports
- Apple earnings; LVMH reports; Huawei charged
- How to Trade Around Fed Meeting Full of Potential Wild Cards
- Dow climbs as much as 350 points, boosted by Boeing and Apple earnings
- Dow up more than 300 points, boosted by Boeing and Apple earnings
- Apple earnings: How low can iPhone sales go?
- Japanese stocks join global sell-off after Apple China warning
- Stock futures higher on US-China trade optimism
- Stock futures poised to gain on US-China trade talk optimism
Stock futures tentative ahead of Fed meeting and Apple earnings have 294 words, post on www.foxbusiness.com at July 31, 2018. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.