Odell Beckham Jr. was one of the NFL’s most productive receivers through his first few years as a pro. Now he’s set to be the highest paid as he’s agreed to a five-year, $95 million contract extension, according to a report from the NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport. The contract includes the most ever guaranteed money for a receiver with $65 million in total guarantees, according to the report. The three-time Pro Bowler had 313 catches for 4,424 yards and 38 touchdowns in his first four seasons. He missed most of last season with an ankle injury and the Giants finished the year 3-13 with their top offensive threat sidelined for most of the year. Beckham was set to enter the final year of his rookie contract and was open about wanting a new deal prior to the season. On Monday, he and the Giants agreed to the extension. Beckham’s teammates were obviously pleased with his new deal, as Giants receiver Sterling Shepard posted a video on Instagram of the team celebrating with Beckham in the locker room.
- Will Odell Beckham Jr. be the next victim of the Madden NFL cover athlete curse?
- Mark Wahlberg takes the top spot on Forbes' highest-paid actors list for 2017
- 2018 NFL MOCK DRAFT: What the experts are predicting for the first-round
- New York Giants’ Sterling Shepard is not a fan of his ‘Madden NFL 18’ rating
- The best nicknames in NFL history
- David Beckham named 2015’s Sexiest Man Alive: Take a look back at winners past and present
- How Vicis developed Zero1, the high-tech helmet that could save the NFL
- Brandon Paul loves spirit of San Antonio fans: 'Spurs everything!'
- Spurs beat Kings, clench playoff spot during regular-season home finale
- Spurs beat Kings, clinch playoff spot during regular-season home finale
Former LSU star Odell Beckham Jr. becomes NFL's highest paid receiver: report have 287 words, post on www.nola.com at August 27, 2018. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.