Most of us imagine life’s most momentous events will happen only once – then again, some lessons can only learnt through experience. These three brave women took a leap of faith and tried some of them a second time. Caroline Strawson ‘Marriage this time round is very different’ AFTER her first marriage ended, Caroline had £70,000 debts and lost her home. But she gave love another chance and remarried, to mortgage broker Simon Rhodes, 48, and now coaches others through divorce. Caroline, 45, from Northampton and mum to William, 14, and Maddie, ten, says: “I first married in 1999. When I got pregnant two years later, things deteriorated to a complete lack of intimacy and I felt there was no emotional support. “During my second pregnancy, he was away a lot of the time flying with his job as cabin crew. I was unhappy and just put up with it. “I’d created a family and a home and I wanted to keep it together. I was prepared to sacrifice my own happiness. “I became numb to it and just lived for my children. We had a sexless marriage, I felt lost and didn’t see my friends. “When we filed for… Read full this story
- So, I’m a Dude. Now What?: Stand Up For the Women in Your Life (and All Women) Today, and Every Day
- Stephen Dorff says his ‘True Detective’ role is his favorite in a 34-year career, and explains how it’s changed his life
- 'I came to Belfast from Scotland at a crossroads in my life and I haven't looked back since'
- Melinda Gates Wants Tech to Wake Up to Women's Empowerment
- Life, Inc. Chapter Seven: From Ecology To Economy
- Best Kids' Space Books for the Holidays
- Long before Gates or Jobs, 6 women programmed the first digital computer
- Best Summer Space Reads for Kids
- Man’s Advice to Women in STEM: “Don’t Be a Brogrammer,” Woman’s Advice: Make Programs Accessible to Girls
- Elbow: “The Seldom Seen Kid”
From careers to kids, here’s three brave women took another crack at life’s milestone moments have 321 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 28, 2018. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.