close Video Meghan Markle Slammed by Half-brother More family drama for Meghan Markle. Her half –brother now claims the future Royal has "forgotten her roots" and is acting "phony" toward her family. Meghan Markle's half-brother has resurfaced once again. Thomas Markle Jr. told UK's Daily Mail Wednesday he's wondering why his side of the family can't be looked after like the Middletons, claiming Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton's uncle, Gary Goldsmith, has been welcomed into the fold despite four marriages and a conviction for domestic assault. "They have [brought outsiders in] before in the past, like with the Middletons," said the 52-year-old. "I don't see why our family is any different." Thomas Jr. claimed Markle's paternal side of the family has been frozen out since the American actress married Britain's Prince Harry in May. Their father, former Hollywood lighting director Thomas Markle, has since given several interviews about the "Suits" star without the 37-year-old's consent. "Kensington Palace could have got involved a long time ago – as soon as they announced their engagement," said Thomas Jr. "They've dealt with this kind of stuff for a long time and why did they did [sic] it this way, that's the big question…. Read full this story
- Meghan Markle's half-brother arrested for DUI days after inviting her to wedding
- Meghan Markle's estranged half-brother Thomas arrested for DUI
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are Moving Far Away From William and Kate
- Meghan Markle's Half-Sister, Samantha Grant, Spent Christmas Attacking The Duchess
- Meghan Markle invited to estranged half-brother's wedding after he urged Prince Harry not to marry her
- Meghan Markle made a 'conscious effort' to not dress like Kate Middleton, source claims
- Meghan Markle’s half-sister Samantha Markle slams royal Christmas card
- The Meghan Markle bridezilla report: Tiara demand annoyed Queen Elizabeth
- Michelle Obama, Meghan Markle meet for first time — what did the former FLOTUS and duchess discuss?
- Meghan Markle, Kate Middleton Step Out For Christmas Together Despite Reports Of Tension
Meghan Markle's estranged half-brother demands relatives to be treated like Kate Middleton's family have 352 words, post on www.foxnews.com at August 22, 2018. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.