The grieving father of murdered Iowa college student Mollie Tibbetts told mourners at her funeral Sunday that she’s his “hero.” “We’re at the end of a long ordeal,” Rob Tibbetts told the crowd of more than 1,200 packed into the local high school’s gymnasium. “But we need to turn toward life — Mollie’s life — because Mollie’s nobody’s victim. Mollie’s my hero.” A month-long search for the 20-year-old University of Iowa student ended Tuesday when her body was found in a farm field. Police charged Cristhian Rivera, 24, with first-degree murder after he led investigators to her body. The legality of Rivera’s immigration status is unclear.
- Illegal Alien Keeps ‘Sleep Deprivation’ Defense in Mollie Tibbetts Murder Trial
- Defense Attorney: Dairy Farm Turned ‘Blind Eye’ to Illegal Alien Status of Alleged Mollie Tibbetts Killer
- Mollie Tibbetts Murder Trial: Illegal Alien Uses ‘Limited Mexican Education’ as Defense for Speaking with Police
- Mollie Tibbetts case: Trial postponed so Iowa Supreme Court can review defense claims
- Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect seeks delay in trial
- Kerry Katona's daughters Molly and Lilly celebrate dad Brian McFadden's engagement
- “This really has shattered me”: Betrayal, anger, grief haunt victims of Colorado funeral home that sold loved ones’ body parts without permission
- Meghan’s dad says she’s ‘not the girl I raised’ and ‘cheapened’ royals
- Rapper Chief Keef -- He's a Deadbeat Dad ... Says Baby Mama
- Meghan Markle's dad says royal family is 'stiffer' than Duchess' American relatives
Mollie Tibbetts is ‘nobody’s victim,’ dad says during funeral have 248 words, post on nypost.com at August 26, 2018. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.