WE never thought a pair of tweezers would become this summer’s viral beauty trend, but that’s exactly what’s happened. Tweezer brand LaTweez is launching a new collection – and it’s amassed an incredible 150,000-person waiting list ahead of its launch tomorrow. Ombre + Diamond Dust Tweezers, £29.23 from LaTweez – buy now So, they’re tweezers. What could possibly be so special about them? Well, their main function is to simplify the plucking process. Made of high grade stainless steel, their “Diamond Dust” tip allows for extreme grip. This means you can get hold of and pull out the smallest and most stubborn of hairs, which we all know are the most frustrating things about eyebrow maintenance. They boast a Swarovski crystal on/off button and an “ultra-bright” LED light that illuminates your face, letting you see every teeny-tiny follicle that needs removing. Not only that, but they come in a chic carrying case with a built-in magnifying mirror. The Diamond Dust tweezers have been available for a while, but this is the first time LaTweez has given them an ombre makeover. Seems we’re just suckers for pretty beauty products, eh? If you’ve fallen for the hi-tech tweezers, they’ll set you back $38… Read full this story
- Rolling in the cash: Rich list reveals UK's wealthiest musicians as Adele, Paul McCartney and Ed Sheeran all feature
- Boy becomes recluse after 3 years on 'urgent' waiting list with infected kidney
- 56,000 in region on waiting lists for social housing
- Goverment come under fire as waiting list figures reach record high
- Number of NHS doctors retiring early doubles as waiting lists soar
- When do I find out about primary school places, how do waiting lists work and when was the application deadline?
- How do I find out what primary school my child’s got into, what time are places announced and how do waiting lists work?
- When do I find out about primary school places, how do the waiting lists work and when was the application deadline?
- GAA Rich List reveals elite counties pulling clear
- Funding to ease pressure on hospital waiting lists
These £30 tweezers have a 150,000 waiting list – and we reveal how you can get them in the UK have 346 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 5, 2018. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.