Apple’s new iPhone XS and XS Max have arrived, and as with any new flagship phone, a key question has been, “How’s the camera?” We now take great displays and performance for granted, especially with Apple’s new and improved iOS 12, but the camera remains the one technical aspect where a modern phone can truly set itself apart. Apple has fallen behind on this front over the past couple of years, which is an unusual place for the smartphone design and engineering leader to be. The camera question around the iPhone XS is deceptively complex. There are at least two distinct answers to it, depending on which ecosystem you’re coming from and what your photographic preferences are. I’ve harvested some photos and my colleagues’ impressions from our full review of the iPhone XS to try to articulate a more nuanced consideration of all the factors that go into reaching a conclusion about these new cameras. Compared to the iPhone X Though our instinct is always to compare the latest iPhone against the best tech available, there’s a fair argument to be made that Apple operates within its own, rather enormous bubble and isn’t affected much by what’s going on outside… Read full this story
- Apple Event 2018 Live Blog: Everything Announced in Livestream Including iPhone XS, Apple Watch 4 and More
- Don't want an iPhone? Here are the best Android alternatives
- Apple debuts bigger iPhone Max and newest Watch 4 will monitor your heart
- Apple debuts bigger iPhone Max; newest Watch 4 will monitor your heart
- iPhone XS: Apple unveils its next smartphone
- Apple's iPhone XS , XS Max incrementally better with bigger price tag
- Pixel 3 launch: Google to unveil iPhone challenger and smart home hub
- Which smartphone would you rather own: Google Pixel 3 or iPhone XS?
- 10 things to know about Apple's 'affordable' new iPhone
- Bulls' Dunn out with MCL sprain; backups to vie for job
The iPhone XS camera beats the iPhone X, but not the Pixel 2 have 310 words, post on www.theverge.com at September 19, 2018. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.