It was good to see summer signing Yerry Mina among the substitutes for the first time against Crystal Palace on Sunday. And it finally looks as though he is close full fitness after signing from Barcelona back in the summer. The Colombian might have to bide his time on the bench for now though due to the form of Michael Keane and Kurt Zouma. Everton fans have been waiting a long time for a defensive partnership to click and Zouma and Keane seem to definitely be doing that right now. I’m not a great believer in changing it to a back three just to accommodate one player and his fitness, and while Mina looks like a good player from what we have seen, I don’t think that partnership should be upset anytime soon. Keane and Zouma are looking like a sound pairing at the back and while I thought the former struggled in the first half against Palace, in the second period he could have even got on the scoresheet. Keane attacked the ball a lot better after the break and played a higher line, which was much improved. I’ve been really impressed with Keane and how he came through… Read full this story
- Jake Locker Makes Good in His Debut, Leads Washington Past Syracuse - Part 2
- Former Econoline Crush Frontman Trevor Hurst Debuts as HURST!
- 2008 Dodge Avenger to Debut in NASCAR
- Where's Me Pot of Gold and Lucky Charms?
- Black Rider (The Casting of the Magic Bullets) - Movie Review
- Dracula, the Opera: A Profile of Composer Paul Ziemba
- How To Blend in Like a Local in Brazil
- The Poetry of Stone Forest (With Introduction, in English and Spanish)
- Slipknot Biography
- Malcolm Heyhoe Previews November's UK Horse Racing
Mina's debut can wait have 299 words, post on www.liverpoolecho.co.uk at October 25, 2018. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.