The family of a woman who died following a collision on the M4 on Sunday have paid tribute to ‘a loving and selfless mother.’ 50-year-old Susan Elizabeth Curtis from Swansea died at the scene of the collision, which happened on a stretch of motorway between Pencoed and Sarn on Sunday morning. There were no other cars involved in the incident. Paying tribute to her, husband Leighton and children Sam, Ben, Emily and Rebecca, described her as ‘a loving, selfless and protective woman.’ An investigation into the incident is still ongoing. South Wales Police are appealing for witnesses to come forward.
- 'Devastated' family pay tribute to 'lovely' schoolboy Harley Watson after the 12-year-old was killed in horror hit-and-run outside his school in Essex
- Man killed when BMW hit tree minutes into 2020 pictured as family pay tribute
- Suspect Arraigned On Murder, Sex Abuse Charges In 92-Year-Old’s Killing
- Man Pleads Guilty To Beating And Strangulating 25-Year-Old Woman In East Pittsburgh
- 35-year-old woman strangled at home after resisting dacoity
- 10-Year-Old Boy Killed By City Sanitation Truck While Crossing Street With Mother In Queens
- 87-Year-Old Woman To Be Evicted From Stratford Home By Family
- 70-Year-Old Woman Visiting NYC For Christmas Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Suspect Still At Large
- IKEA to pay family £35m after two-year-old killed by chest of drawers
- Bushfire death toll climbs to 25 as the body of a 71-year-old man is found on his scorched property on the New South Wales south coast
Family pay tribute to 50-year-old woman killed in M4 crash have 236 words, post on www.itv.com at November 14, 2018. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.