Deontay Wilder will have no trouble KO’ing Tyson Fury according to former world title challenger Luis Ortiz. Ortiz threatened to upset the world champion when he had him in trouble in March but was eventually stopped in the 10th round. The Cuban bounced back with a straightforward victory over Razvan Cojanu in July and will take on Travis Kauffman on the Wilder-Fury undercard on December 1. “In my last fight at Staples Center the fans showed me so much love and I can’t wait to be back,” he said. “I know Travis Kauffman has a good record and I know he’s definitely got heart. If all goes as expected and Wilder puts Fury to sleep like I think he will, I want another shot at him ASAP. It will be an epic rematch between me and Wilder.” Kauffman is unlikely to offer much resistance to Ortiz at the Staples Centre in Los Angeles But he insists he is ready to seize his chance. “I’m looking forward to stepping up and challenging myself in an exciting fight,” he said. “Luis Ortiz is the second best heavyweight in the world next to Deontay Wilder. But I’m the toughest fighter you’ll ever face…. Read full this story
- Mark Wright flashes £1,600 ticket to Tyson Fury fight where he took glamorous sisters Jess and Natalya for Los Angeles night out
- Fury overcomes bloody cut over eye to beat Wallin
- Society Confidential: Warriors party on at Prime + Proper
- Gennady Golovkin uneasy talking split with Abel Sanchez
- Boxing Hall of Fame Broadcaster: Reports of the Sport's Death Are "Absurd"
- Creed 2 Is the First Rocky Movie to Get a Theatrical Release in China
- The Faces Of Fall
- 'Survivor: Ghost Island' Player Profile: Meet Stephanie Johnson
Luis Ortiz makes his Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury prediction have 286 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at November 12, 2018. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.