Also, John Wall and Bradley Beal are on the block and Charlotte is trying to add a second star aside Kemba Walker by Brad Botkin moments ago • 13 min read Welcome back to the NBA Star Power Index — a weekly gauge of the players who are most controlling the buzz around the league. Reminder: Inclusion on this list isn’t necessarily a good thing. It simply means that you’re capturing the NBA world’s attention. Also, this is not a ranking. The players listed are in no particular order as it pertains to the buzz they’re generating. This column will run every Wednesday through the end of the regular season. View Profile LeBron James LAL • SF • 23 PPG28.8APG6.9SPG1.43P/G2.375 Not long ago, I wrote about LeBron James’, shall we say, less-than-stellar defense to start the season and whether Luke Walton was in a position of enough security to hold his star player accountable. But suddenly the Lakers have won seven of their last nine games, and LeBron hung a 51-ball on the Heat in his return to Miami on Sunday. This after putting 44 on the Blazers last Wednesday. It’s important to consider schedule strength any time a team is on… Read full this story
- Why LeBron James is 'an expensive, declining asset' to the LA Lakers
- LeBron James launches Lakers comeback over Rockets
- Space Jam 2 starring LeBron James has got an official release date
- LeBron James: What went wrong in Year 1 with the Lakers?
- Kevin Durant selects his dream team, without LeBron James
- Thunder’s Westbrook becomes NBA's second man with 20-20-20 triple-double after Wilt
- NBA: Dwyane Wade stars in home finale as Miami Heat beat Philadelphia Sixers
- Russell Westbrook makes history as the Thunder overcome the Lakers
- Did LeBron take his eye off the ‘main thing’?
- Lakers split with embattled head coach Luke Walton
NBA Star Power Index: LeBron James has Lakers humming; Kevin Durant getting taste of Warriors' life without Steph Curry have 303 words, post on www.cbssports.com at November 21, 2018. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.