close Video DOJ says Trump did not break law by appointing Whitaker Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton reacts to Whitaker’s appointment as acting AG over Rosenstein. here.**On the roster: Senate Republicans push for permanent AG nomination – Time Out: ‘A brunch in the forest’ – Fudge factor could sway Black Caucus - Big drama, little change in Florida results - Somebody light a match SENATE REPUBLICANS PUSH FOR PERMANENT AG NOMINATIONPolitico: “Senate Republicans are urging President Donald Trump to quickly nominate a permanent attorney general, hoping a new top law enforcement officer will blunt bipartisan concern over the future of special counsel Robert Mueller and boost the GOP ahead of tough government funding talks. Even after Trump’s latest attack on Mueller in a flurry of tweets Thursday, most Republicans argue the president will not fire Mueller or derail his investigation because the political consequences would be too great. But they said that naming an attorney general nominee as soon as possible — specifically one who would vow to preserve the Russia probe — would go a long way in halting legislative momentum to protect Mueller and Democratic messaging that acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker will undermine the investigation. ‘If we had some confidence that… Read full this story
- Senate Republicans Push to Pass 'Skinny' Obamacare Repeal After Multiple Failures
- Senate Republicans Mulling Two-Week Impeachment Trial
- Senate Republicans Want to Make Trump’s Impeachment Trial About the Bidens
- House GOP wants Senate Republicans to do more on impeachment
- Jeff Flake Wants to Save the Republican Party’s Soul. The Party Seems Uninterested.
- Senate Confirms Kavanaugh to Supreme Court, Ending Bruising Battle that Divided Nation
- The Battle for the Senate
- AG Shapiro Presses State Senate To Pass Grand Jury Recommendations In Clergy Sexual Abuse Report
- Donald Trump wants an impeachment trial so he can be CLEARED to 'get it over and done with' and meets Republican senators as they plot two-week trial as House Intel Committee's hearings end after days of bombshells
- Robert Reich: How Mitch McConnell Killed the Senate | Opinion
Senate Republicans push for permanent AG nomination have 330 words, post on www.foxnews.com at November 16, 2018. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.