A BRITISH woman who died in Mexico was missing her eyes, brain and heart when her body was flown home to her family. Amanda Gill’s body is believed to have been raided by organ traffickers, who took all her vital organs expect her lower bowel. Her mum Elaine Hines, 65, told the Sunday People: “She came home empty. “They stole everything inside her. “If this has happened to Amanda, how many other people has it happened to and will again? We think they were stolen and sold.” Authorities at the Hospital de Cos in Mexico City, where Amanda died, insisted they don’t know what happened to her body after she passed away. They even said that her body was passed to cops at a police station in a sealed bag – with all her organs intact. But Mexico’s criminal gangs reportedly steal organs and profit from a shortage of donors which is blighting the country. Amanda, a barmaid from Shipley in West Yorkshire, died at the age of 41 while travelling in Latin America. She passed away within 12 hours of checking into hospital due to complications with her diabetes. One theory is that she developed ketoacidosis, which is treated… Read full this story
- Woman whose husband, 41, died from a cardiac arrest after drinking just one energy drink a day warns that the sugar and caffeine combination is like playing 'Russian Roulette with your life'
- Wuhan doctor, 57, who worked with late whistleblower medic also dies of coronavirus while fighting outbreak
- Kidnaps, stalkers, racism — your heart sinks like Queen Vic’s pleasure boat at EastEnders special
- Woman’s addiction fight ended with deadly infection
- Britain records THIRTY FOUR new coronavirus cases in biggest single increase since outbreak began bringing infection toll to 85 – after Chief Medical Officer's grave warning Britons WILL die from bug
- Man accused of drugged sex robbery scheme in several states
- A Day In The Life: Intimate photographs taken by Sir Paul McCartney's late wife Linda provide a rare insight into the Beatle's private world
- I woke from a coma to learn a flesh-eating bug had eaten my face – kids call me ‘freak’ but I’m happy
- Footsteps on the Tracks
- The Poison We Pick
Brit woman who died in Mexico had her eyes, heart and brain stolen by traffickers have 356 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 8, 2018. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.