14 minutes ago Warning: spoilers ahead for Episode 8 of Arrow Season 7, called “Unmasked.” After Arrow ended Season 6 with Oliver Queen outing himself as the Green Arrow not too long after Star City passed anti-vigilante legislation, the question on many fans’ minds has been how exactly the star of a show called Arrow could start toting a bow and arrow again. Sure, there are some other archers running around the Arrow-verse and Oliver is capable of functioning without kicking ass and taking names under a hood, but it was difficult to imagine an Arrow without Oliver as the Green Arrow. Well, “Unmasked” revealed how Arrow can continue with Oliver as the Green Arrow, and the solution is as straightforward and simple as it is unexpected in my book. Oliver is simply going to resume his work as the Green Arrow while working for the SCPD. Yes, really. Oliver spent much of the episode struggling to get used to life on the outside after his traumatizing experiences in Slabside as well as adjust to the ways people changed while he was in the clink. Felicity’s dark turn that resulted in her very nearly murdering Diaz in cold blood shocked… Read full this story
- Arrow: Stephen Amell On How Magic Might Have Distracted Season 4
- 'Arrow': The Canaries Team Up in "The Longbow Hunters" Photos
- Ben Percy On Green Arrow: Rebirth: Black Canary "Is What He's Been Pining For"
- Arrow Gets an Epic New Intro for Final Season
- Arrow: Talia al Ghul Will Play Crucial Part In Prometheus Mystery
- 'Arrow' Producers Issue Statement on Show Ending After Season 8
How Arrow Found A Way For Oliver To Continue As The Green Arrow have 261 words, post on www.cinemablend.com at December 3, 2018. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.