December 01, 2018 – 15:30 GMT Hollie Richardson Shirley Ballas has revealed the royal blunder made on Strictly Come Dancing when Sophie Wessex and Lady Louise were in the audience. The Countess of Wessex and her daughter Lady Louise Mountbatten joined the Strictly Come Dancing audience last weekend, which caused a royal blunder made by head judge Shirley Ballas . The 58-year-old dancer has now explained the reason why she accidentally called Karen Clifton ‘Diana’ to Ruth Langsford and Eamonn Holmes on Friday’s This Morning. She told them: “The iPad seemed to go down and then we were fumbling for this piece of paper. And for a split second I glanced up and saw royalty there. And then as I glanced down I saw Charles [Venn] and Karen, and it just rolled off my tongue [Prince] Charles and [Princess] Diana.” The Countess and her daughter were sat in the audience but didn’t seem to react to the mistake made, as they spent the evening cheering the dancers. READ: Shirley Ballas reveals career change – and you'll be seeing her more on TV Sophie and Louise in the audience Shirley made another revelation on This Morning , announcing that she’s recorded… Read full this story
- Are the royals loosening up? Will & Kate show rare PDA at Eugenie's wedding
- Kevin Clifton was originally turned down for Strictly as he was a goth with make-up and long black hair
- How Thomas Markle reacted to daughter Meghan Markle's royal wedding: 'I wish I were there'
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry pose with rest of royal family in official royal wedding portraits
- Photos: Relive Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s royal wedding in pictures
- Emmerdale’s Anthony Quinlan carries luggage for Strictly dancer girlfriend Dianne Buswell as he supports her on tour
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle stage royal wedding like no other as millions watch
- Photos: Celebrities, royal family descend for wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
- Get ready for King Charles III: New family portraits show the future of the royal family
- Photos: Royals and stars arrive for Princess Eugenie’s wedding
Strictly's royal blunder in front of Sophie Wessex and and Lady Louise Mountbatten have 339 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at December 1, 2018. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.