SCHOOLCHILDREN up and down the country are set to start their long break over Christmas as school ends for the festive period. But when does school finish for the calendar year? Here is all the info you need for the 2018/2019 school term dates. When do Christmas holidays start? School holiday dates in the UK can vary between the different local education authorities. Your young ones are set to enjoy almost a fortnight off before they have to get back to the grind again in the new year. For most, the winter term will end on Wednesday, December 19, meaning the Christmas break begins on Thursday, December 20, 2018. The holiday ends on Wednesday, January 2, 2019. What are the school holiday and half term dates for the rest of the 2018/2019 academic year? Again, school holiday and term time dates can vary depending on which part of the country you live in. The dates below are just a rough guide, but check your local council website for the exact dates. Christmas break: Thursday, December 20, 2018 – Wednesday, January 2, 2019 Spring term: Thursday, January 3, 2019 – Friday, February 15, 2019 Spring half term: Monday, February 18, 2019… Read full this story
- Christmas and New Year Celebrations: How Significant?
- New Years Eve Holiday Party - Enjoy A Fun Filled Night With These Amazing Party Tips They Love
- New Forest Holiday Cottages - How To Find The Perfect Self Catering Accommodation
- Chinese New Year - A Great Idea For A Dinner Party
- No More "Next Year I'll"- Making New Year's Resolutions Stick
- Make Christmas Shopping Easy This Year
- Ten Great Holiday Dates For Singles
- Christmas Loans - for a New Year Without Debts
- Setting Up Your Very Own Christmas Angel Ornaments This Year
- A Hot and New Solution for Dating Fears
When does school break up for Christmas 2018? Xmas and New Year holiday dates in the UK have 276 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 19, 2018. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.