BRIAN McFadden was blasted by the Dancing on Ice judges on tonight’s show after dropping his partner Alex Murphy during their routine. The former Westlife singer performed a Busgy Malone-style piece during Musicals Week, but didn’t get off to the best start as he dropped Alex during the first lift. While the made it through the rest of the routine, Brian was scolded by the judging panel for not making sure his partner was safely placed on the ice before moving on to the next sequence. Jayne Torvill said: “Brian, when you lift your partner, you’ve got to make sure she’s landed before you let go of her. Brian joked it was because Alex had given him a nose bleed just before they came onto the ice while practising the lift. He said: “In the rink before we came out we practised it and she kicked me in the nose and I had a nose bleed, just before we came out. “So I was like ‘I’m getting away from her this time’.” But the judges weren’t amused, with Jason Gardiner telling him it was a “no-no”. He added: “You never, ever walk away from a lift until it’s landed, ever…. Read full this story
- Dancing On Ice finalists admit reality behind the camera is 'not glamorous at all'
- Inside Dancing On Ice host Holly Willoughby's dazzling £17k show wardrobe
- Dancing on Ice's Holly Willoughby stuns fans with plunging 'wedding dress' for final
- Stacey Solomon dances around her kitchen to help with her coronavirus 'anxiety'
- 'This action can seriously aggravate the situation in the region.' Vladimir Putin uses emergency call to Emmanuel Macron to blast Donald Trump's drone strike on Iran's terror chief
- Coronavirus: Ex-England cricket star Ryan Sidebottom 'lucky' that wedding went ahead
- Stacey Solomon spends first Saturday with DOI champ Joe Swash since Christmas
- Stacey Solomon giggles as she films snoozing Joe Swash on the sofa and pokes fun at his ‘Mother Theresa’ bandage
- 'He told me that if there are romance rumours, we're going in the right direction!' Strictly's Nadiya Bychkova insists 'chemistry is important' as she discusses her stint with David James
- Stacey Solomon says Joe Swash is sick in bed amid coronavirus pandemic
Brian McFadden blasted by Dancing on Ice judges after dropping partner Alex Murphy have 367 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 20, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.