Enterprise security is rapidly evolving as new threats emerge every day. With more data, devices and regulations than ever before, securing access to the large volume of information created and stored is critical. The pace and competition of the marketplace also demands collaboration and information sharing. So, the challenge is to secure access, for the right users, at the right time and under the right conditions.In 2018, businesses continued to migrate their application workloads to the cloud. What was revealed in the process is that existing access control technologies are not enough – and new technology is needed that can work within new normal of hybrid (both on-premise and cloud) infrastructures.The technologies that shaped this past year will have major ramifications on how businesses protect sensitive digital assets in the future. So, let’s take an in-depth look into the trends we expect to shape the data security landscape next year.Moving data services to the cloudAs the mass migration of data, applications, workflows and other business elements to the cloud continues, businesses are embarking on more artificial intelligence and machine learning data projects than ever before. New data services regularly emerge, offering new features and capabilities. Traditional data storage solutions, like… Read full this story
- Microsoft October 2019 Patch Tuesday is a light one
- NHS coronavirus tracking app that would use mobile data from Google and BT is branded 'Orwellian and a complex issue' but is essential to survive the pandemic, experts say
- Why Nigeria needs to halt spread of COVID-19
- Experts are warning coronavirus puts the integrity of the 2020 election at risk. Here's what could happen in November
- Fortinet issues new threat predictions for 2020
- Coronavirus will end tech conferences and events as we know them
- Houseparty ‘NOT hacked’ – and offers $1MILLION bounty to find person who started ‘smear campaign’
- Nintendo Switch vs. Xbox One
- Coronavirus live updates: Los Angeles County reports more than 500 new cases in daily count
- 'We urgently need an app to fight coronavirus': Oxford scientists say phone bluetooth can be used to trace infections from a patient and that 'it would massively reduce transmission'
Critical data security trends for 2019 and beyond have 342 words, post on www.itproportal.com at January 16, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.