Bixby is about to take over Samsung’s digital world.Samsung’s at CES 2019, talking up how it’s supercharging Bixby through various partnerships and moving into new areas like robotics. The digital assistant now will help people manage their health routines using new Samsung robots or check whether their car’s gas tank is full.Apps like Google Maps and Gmail will soon work with the digital assistant, Samsung said Monday during its press conference at CES in Las Vegas, and Bixby will be able to do even more on Samsung’s smart refrigerators and washing machines, like searching iTunes or letting you know which wash cycle to choose. The company is betting on artificial intelligence as the next major wave of computing. Samsung expects the technology to link its products together and let consumers do more with their electronics. And it aims to have Bixby in as many of its products as possible, as fast as possible. Now playing: Watch this: Samsung debuts family of service robots 2:07 “We have a bold vision to take a half a billion devices we sell every year and make them connected and intelligent,” Samsung co-CEO HS Kim said during Monday’s press conference. “Bixby is a scalable, open platform, and it will continue… Read full this story
- Samsung To Showcase New Sound-On-Display At CES 2019
- The biggest TVs announced at CES 2019
- Google Assistant was everywhere at CES 2019
- CES 2019 recap: All the trends, products, and gadgets you missed
- Watch Samsung’s CES 2019 press conference live right here
- The most exciting new product at CES 2019 was only shown behind closed doors
- Why wait? CES 2019 gadgets you can buy right now
- Why wait? Here are some CES 2019 gadgets you can buy right now
- This week in Android: Our CES 2019 Awards!
- The best mobile accessories at CES 2019
Hey Bixby, control my new Samsung TV, fridge -- and robot from CES 2019 have 295 words, post on www.cnet.com at January 7, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.