The great and the good of the showbiz world descended upon the 2019 National Television Awards at London ‘s O2 Arena on Tuesday evening. And the stars were keeping the party going after the main event, with Michelle Keegan leading the bleary-eyed exits alongside the likes of Holly Willoughby from the after-party in central London. The Our Girl actress, 31, was looking a little worse for wear as she clambered into a taxi with husband Mark Wright, calling it a night following hours of boozing at the star-studded ceremony. Celebrating in style: Michelle Keegan was leading the bleary-eyed exits from the National Television Awards after-party in central London on Tuesday night Michelle looked like she could barely keep her eyes open as she wrapped up in an oversized jacket as she exited the Intercontinental hotel. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next NTAs 2019: Ant and Dec win Best Presenter for the EIGHTEENTH… Holly Willoughby and Rochelle Humes lead the stars getting… NTAs 2019: Host Dermot O’Leary’s dig at Holly Willoughby… NTAs 2019: Loose Women stars make a female empowerment… Share this article Share The brunette beauty was spotted downing a bottle of water in her taxi home, clearly in need of… Read full this story
- As he parties in Magaluf and she cosies up to co-star, is Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright’s marriage on the rocks?
- Michelle Keegan swaps glamour for a sexy business look as she leads X Factor stars, Holly Willoughby and more at ITV Gala
- Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield get the giggles after she misses her cue on This Morning
- 8 times This Morning hosts Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield proved to be epically hilarious drinking buddies
- James Martin ‘storms off’ This Morning as hungover Holly Willoughby GAGS on his creme brulee as Phillip enjoys hair of the dog
- Holly Willoughby enjoys some cheeky cocktails as she goes partying with Peter Andre, Phillip Schofield and Gino D’Acampo
- Holly Willoughby ‘bright eyed and bushy tailed’ on This Morning despite getting just five hours sleep after the Baftas
- Michelle Keegan leads the BRIT Awards 2017 red carpet glamour in a figure-hugging blue jumpsuit
- This Morning’s Holly Willoughby calls 999 for victim as moped crashes into a car on the way to work
- Michelle Keegan talks marriage with Mark Wright, making babies and moving on to even bigger things
NTAs 2019: Michelle Keegan looks a little worse for wear as she leads the bleary-eyed exits from the awards show after-party alongside Holly Willoughby have 378 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 23, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.