Just because pretty much every MMO peaks pretty early and enjoys those 15 minutes of fame and glory before settling down with a family and a quiet life thereafter doesn’t mean that our games can’t rise again. I think about how Dungeons and Dragons Online surged back into the gaming mainstream when it championed free-to-play or how last year’s progression servers pushed RIFT and LOTRO back into the limelight. Of course, it doesn’t always take a major event to give an MMO a second (or third) renaissance. Sometimes it can merely be the result of a lot of great patches, positive word-of-mouth, and solid development. So which MMOs would you say are enjoying a new lease on life these days? Bonus question: Which MMOs are due for another shot at glory? Every morning, the Massively Overpowered writers team up with mascot Mo to ask MMORPG players pointed questions about the massively multiplayer online roleplaying genre. Grab a mug of your preferred beverage and take a stab at answering the question posed in today’s Daily Grind!
- New Car: A New Lease on Life
- Non-Surgical Heart Valve Gives Patients New Lease on Life
- Pioneering operation gives Whitby man new lease of life
- Derelict pub on Middlesborugh estate given a new lease of life
- Gran's new lease of liife
- Joy as Earlsdon Library secures future with new lease
- This Harrogate bar unit may be reopening for a new lease of life
- New Year New Lease on Your Business
- Disused sites in Bexhill set to get new lease of life
- New lease of life for Glasnevin original for €775k
The Daily Grind: Which MMOs are enjoying a new lease on life these days? have 272 words, post on massivelyop.com at January 5, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.