Designers to Madonna, Kaley Cuoco, Kanye West, Kate Hudson and more reveal the hottest trends for the kitchen. Kitchens have tipped white or industrial, laboratories for food prep with a preponderance of light cabinets, subway tile, pale marble, and stainless steel appliances. Pops of color — from bohemian, brightly-patterned cement tiles to the occasional use of dark lower cabinets — provided some relief. Now things are taking a turn toward even more richly color saturated spaces, with textured stones and tiles, eco-friendly woods and jewel-toned cabinets in deep blues and greens. With the trend shifting away from the bustling open plan space of just a few years ago — and more and more homes integrating butler’s pantries and secondary kitchens to hide the mess of food preparation — integrating the color palette and visual look of the rest of the home is key. Twenty-nine Hollywood home designers recommend how to upgrade the kitchen. Rios Clementi Hale Studios The award-winning design firm (clients include Brian Grazer, Michael Bay and Conan O’Brien) has noticed trends from dual kitchens and indoor-outdoor kitchens to concealed bars and electric kitchens. The idea of support kitchens or full-service pantries keeps the main kitchen area visually clean… Read full this story
- Stassi Schroeder will get a prenup before marrying fiance Beau Clark... as she admits she purchased their new $1.7M Hollywood home
- PHOTOS: Inside Julianne Hough's Cozy and Colorful Hollywood Home
- How to Master Some Home Improvement Skills During Your Quarantine Time
- Greenwich house once owned by talk show host Don Lane for sale
- The best deal you'll see today is the Google Home for an insanely low $29 everywhere
- Calm your senses with Statesman Homes' Glenside Alfresco
- Good Morning Britain host Ben Shephard's kitchen is beautiful: Get the look
- The Property Brothers Reveal One Thing Every Dream Home Needs on 'Celebrity IOU'
- The Google Home smart speaker is better than half price with this limited-time deal
- When Sabyasachi Mukherjee sold his first jewellery designs for Rs 45, and stole his mom’s satin slip
29 Hollywood Home Designers Talk Kitchen Trends, New Upgrades have 325 words, post on www.hollywoodreporter.com at February 16, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.