The Hanoitimes – UK-based research firm BMI forecasts that healthcare spending will grow to US$22.7 billion in 2021, recording a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 12.5 percent from 2017 to 2021. Hanoi beats 2018 health insurance coverage target Vietnam’s health sector names nine outstanding events in 2018 Vietnam’s rising healthcare spending is inevitable trend The Vietnamese health-care market is forecast to heat up in the coming time when more big investors are showing interest in the sector while private hospitals are promoting high-quality services to enlarge the share. Vingroup has seven hospitals across the country After the investment of the country’s largest private company Vingroup in the health-care services sector with the establishment of Vinmec hospitals in seven cities and province across the country, the local market has recently continued to see FLC Group, a resort conglomerate, begin the construction of a VND3.72 trillion (US$159.78 million) international hospital in the northern province of Thai Binh. According to FLC Group, Thai Binh International General Hospital will be the largest in the province with the accommodation of 1,000 inpatients. The hospital, which will be part of a larger 12-hectare complex including a hotel, will first start operations in 2022… Read full this story
- Sendbird Voice and Video APIs and Sendbird Desk Now HIPAA Compliant; Delivers Comprehensive Interaction Platform for Health Care
- Why Did Mitch McConnell Fail, and What’s Next for Health Care?
- Nevada Is Considering a Revolutionary Health-Care Experiment
- Broken health-care pledge tests Collins-McConnell relationship
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 31
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 23
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 28
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 30
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 24
- In a brilliant new book, RUSSELL JONES reveals how to harness the five senses to ignite your sex life: He’s the marketing guru who used touch, taste and smell to sell us everything from David Beckham’s whisky to John Lewis sofas
Big players ignite new race in Vietnam’s health-care market have 305 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at February 22, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.