JAMES Jordan got emotional after a mistake in his routine left him missing out on the perfect score during tonight’s Dancing On Ice. The professional dancer, 40, appeared upset as he admitted to the judges that he ‘bottled out’ of performing the double twist move that was required to gain top marks. James and his Dancing On Ice skating partner Alexandra Schauman skated to The White Stripes, Seven Nation Army, and were awarded 9.0 scores across the board from the judges. However, the judges marks were met with loud boos from the audience, which James confessed he understood as he hadn’t performed the twist as well as he should have. He said: “I know why they’ve marked me down. I didn’t say anything, because Alex said to me when we got off, she said, ‘Did you do the double?’ And I was like, ‘Just don’t say anything, maybe they didn’t see it.'” He continued: “But, I put my foot down in the middle, I bottled it!” But, the dancer who has been in healthy competition at the top of the leader board with Wes Nelson for a while, praised the Love Island star for completing the double twist move. He… Read full this story
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Double elimination, perfect scores & a kiss
- 'DWTS': Double perfect scores on Halloween night, plus elimination
- 'DWTS' recap: One celeb is eliminated, another gets season's first perfect score
- 'Dancing With the Stars': First perfect score of the season
- ‘World of Dance’ Season 2 Episode 15 ‘Divisional Final’ Recap and Results: Who Made it to The World Final?
- ‘World of Dance’ Season 2, Episode 16 Recap: Who Won The ‘World Finals’?
- Spoilers: Who Will Go Home on 'Dancing with the Stars' Week 4?
- ‘Dancing With the Stars’: Despite double elimination, ‘Grocery Store Joe’ Amabile remains
- Who Will Win 'Dancing with the Stars'? Odds for Season 27 Place Winner as [Spoiler]
- Innings Festival, Travis Scott, So You Think You Can Dance, Moscow Ballet coming to Phoenix
Dancing on Ice’s James Jordan emotional after messing up his routine and missing out on a perfect score have 327 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 17, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.