MEGHAN Markle fans have been given a glimpse inside her luxury £57,000-a-night baby shower suite, after she thoughtfully donated her flowers to charity. The pregnant Duchess of Sussex’s lavish party, which is rumoured to have cost £380,000 ($500,000), included a bouquet arranging session in the Grant Penthouse at The Mark hotel in New York. But the blooms weren’t given to guests to take home. Instead the 37-year-old Royal, who’s expecting her first baby with Prince Harry, 34, in the spring, donated them to charity Repeat Roses. Posts on social media made by the charity, who pass flowers leftover from weddings and events onto child cancer patients and disabled people, give a sneak peak inside the plush suite where Meghan’s A-list pals stayed. One photo – which shows a staff member collecting the colourful blooms – shows the £107 mandarin trees which were delivered to the hotel ahead of the event. Others focus on the bouquets themselves – which include Meghan’s favourite pink peonies, white poppies, purple tulips, roses, rhododendrons and yellow lilies. The thoughtful move comes as Meghan has been accused of flaunting her wealth by Piers Morgan. While Royal butler Paul Burrell told Fabulous Online she may have “infuriated… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle's friendship with Jessica Mulroney was 'already on the outs' before her race row with black influencer because the royal felt the stylist was 'capitalizing on her name'
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry news: Pair ‘fell in love in a tent’ as Duchess joins Michelle Obama in Girl Up campaign
- Meghan Markle and Harry latest news: Ex-royals carbon footprint could be 26 times that of the average Brit
- How did Prince Harry and Meghan Markle meet and when was their son Archie born?
- Meghan Markle’s Girl Up speech exposes her plan after ditching royal life
- Meghan Markle latest news: Duchess leaves rescue pooch in Canada because he doesn’t like Prince Harry
- British-funded charity supported by Meghan Markle faces food for sex scandal after Haiti quake survivors were told by its workers they could either pay for aid... or sleep with them for it
- Meghan Markle's bedrooms revealed: see where she lived in her early thirties
- Meghan Markle is worried about how Archie will make friends as she’s too famous for Mummy & Me classes, friend claims
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry ‘discussed Megxit before they got married’, new book claims
Meghan Markle baby shower: Flower display inside the Duchess’ lavish suite revealed as she donates them to charity have 386 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 22, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.