JAMES JORDAN is suffering with an ususual new injury – to his crown jewels. And he revealed he got it when he was kicked by his dance partner Alex Schauman. Ahead of the final James said: “Alex kicked me the other day. “Her blades went in between my legs. “I have lots of injuries but I’m not going to talk about them all. “The physio said I am stiffer than an ironing board. “My sister had a full hip replacement and she is a year older than me, so it must be hereditary to have dodgy joints.” Spoiler’WHO’S WITH YOU?’ Moment David catches Emmerdale paedo Maya abusing his teenage son Jacob argy cardi Gemma and Arg look glum in Paris after furious row as he dons bold red cardi ExclusiveOff the Rox Roxanne Pallett is all smiles in a bikini as she puts punch-gate behind her ExclusiveFLINT’S SECRET ROMANCE Prodigy’s Keith Flint had secret girlfriend for 2 years before death ExclusiveGONE BLANK Michael Jackson’s son Blanket ‘has stopped talking since Leaving Neverland doc’ ExclusiveDANCEFLING ON ICE Dancing On Ice’s Wes Nelson & Vanessa Bauer had fling when show started Moving on? Coronation Street’s Alan Halsall refuses to go public with… Read full this story
- The Final Hours of Prince of Persia
- TenSpot: Top Ten First-Person Shooters
- What popular TV show do you secretly think is terrible?
- Punch-Out Walkthrough
- The best Xbox One games in 2019: every must-play on Xbox One S and One X
- The Wrestlers of WWF No Mercy
- The best movies of 2018
- Ranking the 25 live-action comic book movies of the ’90s
- The best Xbox One games in 2018: every must-play on Xbox One S and One X
- Halloween horrors: writers reveal their private fright nights ...
James Jordan nursing painful injury to crown jewels ahead of Dancing On Ice final have 284 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 9, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.