DANCING On Ice 2019 now has its three finalists, as Brian McFadden and his partner Alex Murphy were sent home on Sunday. Viewers said goodbye to the singer as he became the ninth celebrity to be eliminated. Who left Dancing on Ice tonight? Each week, the scores from judges Jason Gardiner, Ashley Banjo, Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean are combined with the viewers’ votes. The two stars who rank at the bottom must compete in the skate-off, with one celebrity heading home every Sunday. Unfortunately for Brian McFadden and Alex Murphy, they didn’t make it through to the final three and were voted off the show. Who is in the final of Dancing On Ice 2019? The full line-up has reduced massively since the opening show with Neighbours actor Mark Little being the first contestant to be voted off. Richard Blackwood was next to leave Dancing On Ice after going up against Saira Khan in the skate-off. Grease actress Didi Conn was the third person to hang up her skates. And Saira Khan failed to survive the skate-off for a second time – being the fourth contestant to get the boot. Then it was time for the GC - Gemma Collins - to leave. The week after that saw a double elimination with Ryan… Read full this story
- Brian McFadden posts rare snap of daughter Lily-Sue
- Radio DJ Dev Griffin latest celebrity confirmed for Strictly
- Westlife 2019: How can a boyband grow old with dignity?
- Strictly Come Dancing: Viscountess Weymouth Emma Thynn announced
- Introducing the Strictly Come Dancing class of 2019
- The Blessed life of Brian
- DJ Dev Griffin is latest confirmed Strictly celeb
- Which stars have won Strictly Come Dancing over the years?
- I'm A Celebrity 2019
- BAFTAs TV 2019: Jodie Comer in TEARS as she wins Best Actress
Who left Dancing On Ice 2019 tonight? Brian McFadden is the latest celebrity to leave the competition have 289 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 3, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.