ELON Musk has tweeted that his brain computer chip technology, which he believes will turn humans into a genius super race, is coming soon. The billionaire has been developing the technology, called Neuralink, because he thinks humans must become one with machines in order to survive being replaced by artificial intelligence. Musk’s plan to “save the human race” involves wiring computer chips into our minds to merge us with artificial intelligence. Last year, Musk told Axios: “The long term aspiration with Neuralink would be to achieve a symbiosis with artificial intelligence and to achieve a sort of democratisation of intelligence, such that it is not monopolistically held in a purely digital form by governments and large corporations.” He also said that the technology would involve an “electrode to neutron interface at a micro level.” This essentially means that the tech would have to be surgically implanted into human skulls. Neuralink was founded in July 2016 but details on the eccentric scheme are scarce and Musk hasn’t revealed much information other than we can expect to see his creation sooner rather than later. On its website, the company boasts that it is developing “ultra high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans… Read full this story
- Brain-reading headphones are here to give you telekinetic control
- Flying cars, Hyperloops and the other 2020 tech predictions that didn’t pan out
- Flying cars, hyperloops and the other 2020 tech predictions that didn’t pan out
- Mind Control for the Masses—No Implant Needed
- 5 tech trends that will explode in your life this decade
- 5 tech trends set to explode in your life this decade
- Can we stop AI outsmarting humanity?
- Clowning on NASA: Impressionist James Adomian on his
- The 15 tech trends that could change everything in the next decade
- Nanobots, ape chauffeurs and flights to Pluto. The predictions for 2020 we got horribly wrong
Elon Musk’s creepy Neuralink project that will make you a GENIUS by wiring your brain to a computer chip is ‘coming soon’ have 301 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 23, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.