THE Duchess of Sussex wants a female doctor to deliver the royal baby, The Sun on Sunday can reveal. And Meghan has been influenced in her “birthing lifestyle” by close pal Amal Clooney, who gave birth to twins in London two years ago. Royal insiders now believe Meghan and Prince Harry’s baby, thought to be due this month, will be born in the Kensington wing of the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital — where George Clooney’s wife had their children. Meghan and Harry have visited a separate wellness centre in west London for “gong-bathing” sessions — where participants listen to sounds and vibrations aimed at reducing tension. Meghan, 37, will have a host of top obstetricians to choose from if she goes to the private Kensington wing where birth “packages” can cost £15,000. Royal obstetrician Guy Thorpe-Beeston — who has helped deliver Kate and Prince William’s children — works at the unit. But feminist Meghan wants to go with one of the wing’s female consultants — who include Charlotte Deans, Mina Savvidou and Natasha Singh — to help with the birth of the seventh in line to the throne. She is said to have chosen the wing — dubbed Britain’s poshest… Read full this story
- 'Lose it big': Jeremy Clarkson warns Meghan Markle will ‘lose war’ against Royal Family
- Meghan Markle wants third baby for THIS reason
- 'Rarely a good idea': Meghan Markle's decision to discuss 'family feud' on TV questioned
- Lilibet and Archie are 'multi-dimensional and interesting' children Meghan Markle says
- 'Kick in teeth' Meghan Markle 'ready' to turn back on UK after Lilibet snub
- Meghan Markle opens up on Queen's death and Netflix documentary in major new interview
- Meghan Markle admits Queen's death was 'complicated time' in bombshell new interview
- Meghan Markle and Harry have 'ball in their court' after King Charles III's olive branch
- Meghan Markle says she was 'greeted with warmth' after bombshell Oprah interview
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle having 'rethink' as 'dull' Netflix docu-series 'delayed'
Meghan Markle wants female doctor to deliver royal baby and will follow pal Amal Clooney’s birthing plan have 317 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 13, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.