ALL eyes are on Meghan Markle and Prince Harry as they prepare to welcome their first baby in the world. When the royal tot arrives, not only will they be born into one of the most privileged families in the world, but they will also have a number of surprising celebrity relatives. Did you know that Johnny Depp and Danny Dyer are distantly related to Her Majesty and therefore have ties to her new great-grand child? And they aren’t the only stars with royal connections. There are a number of famous singers and actors that share ancestory to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s child. Here are some of the A-list stars who aren’t just royalty on the red carpet…Beyonce She’s known as Queen Bey and it’s no wonder as she’s actually descended from royalty. Her and the Queen are distant cousins, meaning Meghan’s baby will be related to the world-famous singer when he or she is born. According to CBS News, Beyonce is the Queen’s 25th cousin, once removed.Johnny Depp He may be more known for his swashbuckling sword fights in the Caribbean than high tea at Buckingham Palace, but Johnny Depp also has royal links. Genealogist Nick Barratt,… Read full this story
- Review: James Franco embraces eccentricity in hilarious 'The Disaster Artist'
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Complete List of Nominations
- Teen Choice Awards 2018: Fashion, winners and a big night for Marvel Comics and 'Riverdale'
- Is The Deaf-Friendly Starbucks Just Venti-Sized Othering?
- San Antonio TV anchors adore their pets
- Liverpool thrash Man United 4-1 in pre-season friendly
- ‘A Dress Is Like a Passaporto, No?’ Welcome to Pierpaolo Piccioli’s Valentino
- The Resurrection Will Not Be Televised: 15 Ways to Bring TV Characters Back From the Dead
- 23 Great Things to Do in Tucson This Weekend: August 3-5
Meghan Markle’s baby is (sort of) related to Beyonce, Johnny Depp and Hilary Duff have 300 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 2, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.