The Patriots continue to be patient.After trading their second pick in Friday’s second round of the NFL Draft, the Pats dealt their first third-round pick at No. 73 overall and sixth-rounder at No. 205 to the Chicago Bears to move back 14 spots and add a 2019 fifth-round pick, plus a 2020 fourth-round selection.The terms were first reported by ESPN’s Field Yates. It’s the third trade New England has consummated, after moving up to No. 45 overall to select Vanderbilt cornerback Joejuan Williams. New England then sent the 64th overall selection to the Seattle Seahawks for picks No. 77 and No. 118.The Patriots entered Friday with five selections scattered over the second and third rounds and have made one pick thus far in Williams. They now hold the following selections through the rest of the draft: Round 3: No. 77, No. 87, No. 97Round 4: No. 118, No. 134Round 5: No. 162Round 7: No. 239, No. 243, No. 246, No. 252The 2019 NFL Draft will conclude Saturday with the fourth round kicking off at noon.
- Chicago Bears offensive coordinator Mark Helfrich buys Lake Bluff home for $1.63 million
- Chicago's pension precipice: It's worse than you thought.
- Bettors like Patriots over Giants on ‘Thursday Night Football’
- How Tom Brady met his controversial personal trainer who was just banned from the Patriots' sideline
- 80 new stores, restaurants coming to Lancaster seek 2,000 workers in tight job market
- Michael Smith’s new Crossroads restaurant offers hand-crafted pasta, oyster bar
- Record-Seeking Yasir Shah Holds Key In Pakistan vs New Zealand Test Series Decider
- The draft history of players already in the Hall of Fame puts Tom Brady's improbable career in perspective
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery hiding autographed jerseys around Philly during NFL draft
- Stocks Slow Climb to a Record Continues as Trade Tensions Ease
NFL Draft 2019: New England Patriots trade 3rd and 6th rounders to Chicago Bears for three draft choices have 289 words, post on www.masslive.com at April 26, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.