April 23, 2019 – 20:26 BST Hanna Fillingham Nicole Kidman has given a very rare interview about the two children she shares with Tom Cruise Nicole Kidman very rarely speaks about her two grown up children, Isabella, 26, and Connor, 24, who she shares with ex-husband Tom Cruise. But the Big Little Lies star has given a glimpse into the lives of her oldest two in an interview with Vanity Fair. She said of Bella – who resides in London with husband Max Parker: “Bella lives just outside London. You know, she really feels more English. We lived there for Eyes Wide Shut, Mission Impossible and The Portrait of a Lady. They both had English accents when they were little.” Connor, meanwhile, lives in Miami and works in the music industry.Nicole Kidman with children Isabella and Connor when they were little MORE: Gwyneth Paltrow makes rare red carpet appearance with son Moses Like their dad Tom, Bella and Connor practice Scientology and Nicole has previously spoken out about her children’s beliefs. She said: “They are adults. The are able to make their own decisions. They have made choices to be Scientologists and as a mother, it’s my job to love… Read full this story
- Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise's daughter shares breathtaking beach photo during vacation
- Nicole Kidman: From To Die For to The Northman | Digital Trends
- Nicole Kidman shares glimpse inside jaw-dropping $3.47m Nashville mansion while celebrating with Keith Urban
- Julia Bradbury gives rare insight to 'very emotional' husband and biggest 'support'
- Prince William gives rare insight into idyllic childhood
- Cruise news: Virgin Voyages launch adult ONLY cruise ship to set sail in 2020
- Steph Curry sparks major fan reaction with rare photos of his three children
- These mothers were accused of poisoning their own children. They say it could happen to anyone
- The story of two transgender children
- Jennifer Garner shares emotional message to her children amid Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez's engagement
Nicole Kidman gives very RARE interview about her two children with Tom Cruise have 312 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at April 23, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.