The Business Research Company adds Child Care Market By Type, Market Overview And Market Players– Global Forecast To 2022 report to its report collection. LONDON, GREATER LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, April 30, 2019 /EINPresswire.com/ — The global market for child care reached a value of nearly above $340 billion in 2018, having grown at an annual rate of above 8% since 2014, and is expected to grow at an annual rate of almost 12% through 2022. Growth in the historic period (2014-2018) resulted from economic growth in emerging markets, the rise in awareness of the benefits of early learning, government funding in developed nations towards childcare, and changes in parental social status. Factors that negatively affected growth in the historic period were increased unemployment rates and increased costs of raising children. Going forward, government initiatives to support child care, rising corporate profits which enable companies to spend more on social benefits to employees, and awareness due to the rise in internet penetration will drive growth. Factors that could hinder the growth of the global child care market in the future include rising minimum wages and security issues. Download A Free Sample For The Global Child Care Market At:https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=2342&type=smp The market is… Read full this story
- Citigroup Sees Value Case for ‘Unloved and De-Rated’ U.K. Stocks
- China Is About to Shake Up the Oil Futures Market
- India's child marriage numbers drop sharply, driving down global rate: UNICEF
- Faultlines in the Global Economy Investors Should Watch While Trump Tries to Prise Open China
- Dubai expects World Expo 2020 to boost sluggish real estate market
- Don’t Blame Emerging Markets. Most Defaults Happen in Developed World
- Pound down against dollar despite governor's rate hike warning
- Record Stock Streak Adds $12 Billion to Casino Tycoon's Fortune
- European markets left in the doldrums after Wall Street tumble
- Rates bills for Scots pubs branded 'lunacy'
The Global Child Care Market To Grow At An Annual Rate Of Almost 12% have 298 words, post on world.einnews.com at April 30, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.