May 30, 2019 – 14:06 BST Nicole Kidman paid tribute to her two young daughters Sunday and Faith with a sweet Instagram photo ahead of the Big Little Lies premiere on Wednesday Nicole Kidman was getting ready to hit the red carpet in New York on Wednesday evening for the Big Little Lies season two premiere. And just before she did so, she paid the sweetest tribute to her two young daughters by sharing a lovely picture of them on her Instagram page. The Hollywood star shares Sunday, ten, and eight-year-old Faith with husband Keith Urban, and they are no doubt her biggest cheerleaders. In the photo, the little girls can be seen hugging their mum, who is dressed up ahead of the show’s premiere. “I am nothing without the love of my family,” Nicole captioned the image. Nicole Kidman with her two daughters Sunday and Faith While Nicole’s children were a little too young to join her mum for the evening, the star was supported by her husband. Nicole’s co-star Reese Witherspoon, meanwhile, took along her lookalike daughter Ava Phillipe, who posed with her mum on the red carpet at the star-studded event. Also there were the rest of… Read full this story
- Nicole Kidman posts rare pic of daughter Sunday on her 13th birthday
- Nicole Kidman 'Would Love' to Do Season 3 of Big Little Lies: 'There's So Much More to Come'
- Big Little Lies Actress Says Someone Was Supposed to Die in Finale: 'It's a Different Script'
- Monterey Five! Zoë Kravitz Posts Photo of Big Little Lies Cast Sharing a Hug at Her Wedding
- Everything We Know About Big Little Lies Season 2 — From Ice Cream Fights to Meryl Streep
- Review: ‘Big Little Lies’ Adjusts to Big Little Truths
- Big Little Lies' Season 2 Finale Delights and Divides Viewers: 'What a Cliffhanger'
- Acclaimed Australian Big Little Lies producer inspires female filmmakers back home
- Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman's Daughter Bella Posts Rare Photo of Herself: 'Same Face'
- 'Big Little Lies' author has new novel out in September
Big Little Lies star Nicole Kidman posts rare photo with daughters Sunday and Faith have 329 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at May 30, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.