Dog-friendly patiosNote: Dog-friendly dining is outdoors and can depend on several factors, including the weather, how busy the restaurant is and who is working. Call ahead if you need to know for sure whether they can accommodate you. Please send additions or changes to [email protected]* means it has received the city’s dog-friendly patio variance (available in Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Carrollton, Fairview, Arlington, Flower Mound, Frisco, Lewisville, Euless and McKinney). The rules: Dogs must stay off furniture, be leashed and under control and wear a rabies tag. They cannot eat off the establishment’s dishes; they may be given water in a disposable container.”Weatherized” means the patio is tented and/or uses heat lamps when it gets chilly.Click here for a Google Sheets version of this list. Many thanks to pack member Stephanie Meeks for putting it together.Alcove Wine Bar*: 2907 State St., Dallas, 214-871-2200AllGood Cafe: 2934 Main St., Dallas, 214-742-5362America Gardens: 2833 Morton St., Fort Worth, 972-802-2242America’s Best Coffee: 1211 Debbie Lane, Mansfield, 817-473-8455Angelina’s Mexican Restaurant*: 4851 Main St., The Colony, 972-625-5372Antebellum Ale House: 321 E. Oak St., Weatherford, 817-341-6625Antonio Ristorante: 4985 Addison Circle, Addison, 972-458-1010Anvil Pub: 2638 Elm St., Dallas, 214-741-1271Ascension Coffee: 1621 Oak Lawn Ave., Dallas, 214-741-3211Asian Mint*: 5450… Read full this story
- The town that went sects mad: Leafy East Grinstead is well known as the UK home of Scientology... but it's become a magnet for Satanists and Druids who dance naked, so could it all be down to a wartime tale of generosity?
- Monster Harvest looks like Stardew with a side of Pokemon
- Eat Out to Help Out scheme 'smashes 80million-meal barrier' at a £400m cost to the taxpayer, after diners endured three-hours queues for last chance to enjoy Rishi Sunak's discount
- The Best Parts of Christopher Nolan Movies Are All the Dainty Snacks and Drinks
- Ethiopia After the Revolution: Vultures Return to the Land of Sheba
- Boris warns 'there is more wretched Covid still to come' but insists it's time 'to get country on its feet' as he hosts Cabinet amid fears chief scientist Chris Whitty could QUIT over his 'return to work' push
- A local’s guide to Edinburgh: 10 top tips
- Marlburians enjoyed 'slow lane' but ready for level one
- How we spent our summer not-vacations
- ‘Tenet’: How I Drove Four Hours To The Nearest AMC Theatre Open In California & Returned To The Movies During The Pandemic
Dog About Town: Shopping, playing and more things to do have 403 words, post on www.dallasnews.com at May 17, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.