Enterprises today are constantly dealing with challenges and opportunities spawned by the digital revolution. Succeeding in this volatile world calls for agility and vision, the ability to move along with changing customer demands, variable market realities, and technical disruptions. In other words, the need of the hour is to be a “live enterprise” – sensing and responding in real time to disruptions for survival and success.Adapt with technology for transformational changeEvery organization in every industry is adapting, but how you choose to adapt is critical to whether those changes will thrive – and navigate you to your next innovation or advantage. While organizational changes, process re-engineering, or new operational models can help enterprises adapt, it is the technology itself that plays a far superior role in changing the game. Adopting technology goes beyond incremental improvement; it is clever innovation that will make a transformational impact on the enterprise.Here’s an example: To combat the threat of counterfeit medicines, a global pharmaceutical giant implemented a serialization track-and-trace system built on an enterprise cloud to obtain visibility into products, support distribution management, and ensure compliance with product security requirements. This solution enabled distribution partners to check the validity of medicines using smartphones and leveraged… Read full this story
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne - PC release date confirmed, free update monsters
- From Bitcoin to Saga: The four waves of digital currencies
- Didimo, Leading Creator of High-Fidelity Digital Humans, Announces $6.9M in New Funding
- Boardgame adaptation Terraforming Mars has a free beta/demo
- Digital Societies: Online spaces mirror the offline communities they come from.
- World's first robot employment agency launches in Israel offering firms the chance to hire robots to do strenuous work normally endured by humans
- Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw, Priyanka Chopra join Angela Merkel on Forbes world's 100 most powerful women list
- Producer Bonnie Arnold Discusses Challenges Of Shepherding ‘How To Train Your Dragon’ Films & New Cressida Cowell Adaptation, ‘The Wizards Of Once’
- Turn-Based Tattle: Battle Worlds - Kronos Interview
- World's 100 greatest footballers: Nos 100-71
Adapt Ceaselessly to Succeed in a Volatile Digital World have 323 words, post on www.cio.com at June 12, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.