The People’s Committee of Lam Dong Province has urged the provincial Department of Agriculture and Rural Development and Lac Duong District authorities to clarify reports of pine trees being poisoned in an attempt to clear land for cultivation. Three arrested for poisoning pine forests in Lam Dong province Hectares of pines poisoned in Lam Dong farmland grab Hundreds of pine trees poisoned in Lam Dong Pine trees are poisoned and chopped down in Lam Dong Province. — VNA/VNS Illustration photo In a document sent to the relevant authorities, vice chairman of the committee, Pham S, asked the People’s Committee of Lac Duong District to guide all relevant authorities to examine the situation and report the results to the committee before June 30. On June 5, as many as 40 pine trees along the National Highway 27C were found to have been poisoned with herbicides. The pine trees were estimated to be between 40 and 50 years old, with diameters ranging from 40 to 70 centimetres. The dead trees were found to have numerous holes in their trunks. The trees were located in Lac Duong District’s Da Sar Commune, which belongs to the provincial High-tech Industrial Park project. In response to… Read full this story
- Doctors race to identify poison affecting former Russian spy
- What was the nerve agent used to poison Sergei Skripal?
- NYC Health Officials Probe Possible Food Poisoning That Sent 50+ to Hospital
- America is being bombarded by food poisoning scares — here are 8 foods an expert says he refuses to eat
- Make a quick getaway in ‘PAKO 2,’ the long-awaited arcade racing sequel from Tree Men Games
- UK, EU, And US Authorities To Investigate Facebook Over Cambridge Analytica 'Leak' (Updated)
- Trump is more worried about Michael Cohen's criminal case than he is about the Russia investigation
- Special investigative committee releases report on Missouri Gov. Greitens
- President Trump's lawyer is under criminal investigation, Department of Justice says
- Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset gets mysterious 'Psijic Order' trailer
Lam Dong orders investigation into tree poisoning have 326 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at June 13, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.