One attendee told Page Six that a prominent British guest was so appalled by the aggressive Goop hype that she sent a WhatsApp message to fellow attendees saying, “GP (what the Goop community calls Paltrow) is a f ***ing extortionist.” Those at the event this weekend were urged to book rooms through Goop at $US1300 ($A1858) for two nights at the Kimpton Fitzroy London Hotel, but some later discovered that rates that weekend started at $US250 ($A357) a night. (The Goop rooms were suites with a gluten-free breakfast included.) Goop CEO Gwyneth Paltrow speaks onstage at In Goop Health Summit Los Angeles 2019 in May. Picture: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images for Goop.Source:Getty Images The event featured a “health summit” where Gwyneth — who was surrounded by security — offered helpful tips such as “creativity with your hands is like channelling God,” how to “hydrate mindfully” along with a sound bath, and a workout with her trainer Tracy Anderson. An on-site Goop store offered fare like a $US55 ($A78) vibrator named the Millionaire (because it “feels like a million bucks”). One attendee told Page Six: “Gwyneth acts like she’s a health goddess, but actually she’s a pretentious, greedy extortionist. She had a… Read full this story
- 5 Goals For the Obama Health Summit
- The Secret to Success in Network Marketing
- Hawaii's Big Island - A Natural Wonder of Fire and Ice
- Non Alignment
- What Do I Do on the Big Island? Explore Hawaii's Incomparable, Fantastic and Wild South Coast!
- North Wales Attractions Near Llandudno
- Mountain Formations Around Banff
- The Ninja's 5 Elemental Metaphysical Codes - Seeing With the Eyes of Universal Understanding
- Can Private Alternative Investments Hedge Against Equity Based Hedge Funds
- Use this simple psychological trick if productivity culture has made it impossible for you to relax
‘A f **king extortionist’: Fury at Gwyneth over wellness summit have 288 words, post on www.news.com.au at July 3, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.