Actor James Franco has been issued a subpoena by Johnny Depp’s legal team over a video purportedly showing him with Amber Heard, Depp’s ex-wife, on an elevator one day after the Pirates of the Caribbean star allegedly gave the Aquaman actress a black eye in a marriage-ending altercation, The Blast reported. The surveillance video was taken inside the elevator at Depp’s Los Angeles apartment building, and his legal team now wants Franco to testify about his visit to Heard on 22 May 2016 and reveal whether or not the actress had any visible injuries on her face. Depp has denied the allegations that he had hit her and claimed that Heard used makeup to paint fake bruises. “We are interested in James Franco and Elon Musk as fact witnesses because we have evidence they are men who saw Amber Heard’s face in the days and nights between when she claimed Mr. Depp smashed her in the face on May 21 and when she went to court withy painted on ‘bruises’ to obtain a Temporary Restraining Order on May 27”, Depp’s attorney Adam Waldman told The Blast. Had a rough day? Here’s Amber Heard sneaking James Franco into an elevator when… Read full this story
- Amber Heard is seen posing injury-free with Keith Richards just after she claimed Johnny Depp 'backhanded' her - splattering blood on the wall and leaving her with a swollen face and split lip - as lawyer accuses her of 'weaving a web of lies'
- Johnny Depp ‘pushed Kate Moss down the stairs’: Amber Heard’s explosive new claim as she admits hitting her husband back ‘for the first time’ to stop him shoving her little sister down steps during fight
- Johnny Depp 'had list of insults for Amber Heard's co-stars he accused her of having affairs with including Leo 'pumpkin-head' DiCaprio, Channing 'potato-head' Tatum and Jim 'turd' Sturgess'
- 'Look where your life ended up, you old trout': Barnaby Joyce takes a brutal swipe at Johnny Depp after the Hollywood megastar called him a 'sweaty, big-gutted man who was inbred with a tomato'
- Johnny Depp Libel Trial Verdict Not Expected Before September; Recap Of Court Battle’s Most Explosive Moments
- 'Very Loving Person': Oscar Laureate Sir Mark Rylance Doubts Johnny Depp Was Violent With ex-Wife
- The Sun team's final speech: 'Wealth of evidence supports Amber Heard's Johnny Depp claims'
- Johnny Depp team's final speech: Amber Heard is a 'compulsive liar' and 'unreliable'
- Johnny Depp 'requests delay' to US defamation trial against Amber Heard
- How Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom overcame rocky romances, being dumped by text & jealous spats with Bieber to find love
James Franco Reportedly Dragged Into Johnny Depp-Amber Heard Legal Drama Over This Video have 429 words, post on sputniknews.com at July 3, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.