MEGHAN Markle and Prince Harry have shared a touching series of never-before-seen photos from a private trip to Africa to celebrate World Elephant Day. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex posted six images to their @sussexroyal Instagram account which shows the couple interacting with elephants in the wildlife two years ago. The couple visited Botswana in 2017, just months before Harry popped the question and he previously described the romantic destination as “crucial” in allowing them to get closer. The first image shows Prince Harry approaching one the creatures in their natural habitat during a day on Safari. Another image shows only Meghan’s hands as she strokes an elephant’s trunk. The Duchess is seen wearing one of her favourite pieces of jewellery in the candid picture – a simple £250 gold ring by Turkish brand Kismet by Milka which features a hamsa symbol and is believed to bring the wearer happiness, health and fortune.The remaining four images showing herds of elephants in the wild appear to be taken by Prince Harry and Meghan Markle herself. The couple shared the stunning shots with their 9.3 million followers to highlight their work with the wildlife charity Elephants Without Borders and the Ellen… Read full this story
- Prince William to challenge Prince Harry and Meghan if they continue to defame royal family, claims report
- Netflix documentary on Prince Harry and Meghan to be 'explosive', 'worse than royals can imagine', claim reports
- Prince Harry 'knew Royals would be shocked' before Oprah chat and said 'Brits need lesson'
- This Morning's Alison Hammond defends Meghan and Harry over bombshell Netflix documentary
- Meghan and Kate to be 'pitted against each other' in 'explosive' Netflix show
- Prince William Plots Fightback Over Harry and Meghan’s ‘Utterly Explosive’ Netflix Documentary
- 'Perhaps the Royal Family should have listened to Meghan'
- Harry shows 'more affection' than William - but one royal is 'even more intense' with PDA
- Kate 'takes control' on 'personally important' Boston trip - 'something of a show-stopper'
- Has the royal family reinvented the royal family?
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry share never-before-seen photos of private Africa trip to mark World Elephant Day have 327 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 12, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.