WASHINGTON DC: The Duke of Sussex Prince Harry just proved that he is a doting son after he decided to open a hospital after the name of his late mother Princess Diana. The 35-year-old arrived in South Africa with his wife Meghan Markle and their 4-month-old son Archie for the first day of their official 10-day tour. The Daily Mail reported, as cited by Fox News on Monday that the British royal will visit the Huambo Orthopedic Centre in Angola which Princess Diana of Wales toured in 1997 at age 36 before her death. View this post on Instagram The second half of Day one for #SussexRoyalTour brought Their Royal Highnesses to The District Six Museum and the Homecoming Centre who are re-building their local community in Cape Town. The Duke and Duchess had a first hand look and understanding of how much of this diverse community was destroyed, with people subjected to forced relocation during the apartheid era. At the Homecoming centre The Duke and Duchess were treated to food cooked by local women that showcased the wonderful variety of recipes – and the importance of cooking to bring communities together – a topic The Duchess feels strongly about… Read full this story
- Row Over Whether Prince Harry Told Queen Before Naming Daughter Lilibet
- Parental problems, trauma triggers and a suicidal wife: Prince Harry’s long list for the therapist
- Prince Harry ‘torn’ after royals snubbed Meghan Markle from Diana’s ceremony guest list
- Meghan Markle latest news: Prince Harry & Duchess ‘to return to work’ and ‘have busy period ahead’ after Lilibet leave
- Cressida Bonas told friends Prince Harry had 'neurosis' about media
- Oprah Winfrey issues warning to Prince Harry - 'Don't know if that helped!'
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry spark 'fresh headache' for Queen with new Jubilee plea
- Prince Harry under pressure as petition over royal titles signed by thousands
- Meghan Markle latest news – Prince Harry ‘playing victim’ & Duchess showing ‘little remorse for hurting dad Thomas’
- Prince Harry’s Netflix success on brink after Apple TV+ series savaged in review
In memory of my mother: Prince Harry to open a hospital in Africa named after Lady Diana have 332 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at September 24, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.