A proposition: Celebrities should have their phones taken away, permanently. Social media will calm down (slightly). News cycles won’t be predicated on Instagram comments. And most importantly, innocent workers and other everyday people won’t wake up and find 1,000,000 angry fans sending them death threats for a missing Postmates order. TMZ reports that Tiffany W., who Lizzo accused of stealing her food last week—Lizzo publicly apologized not long after—claims she was humiliated after her photo was circulated on the internet. Per TMZ: She’s afraid to leave her home and even go to work, for fear someone might harm her or even worse. As for the delivery incident … we’re told Lizzo’s order was supposed to go to a Boston hotel, but there was no room number listed and no one answered the phone linked to the account. We’re told Tiffany went the extra mile and hit up the hotel concierge. She says she went into the lobby and continued to try to contact the customer and heard nothing back. Tiffany ended up waiting for a total of 10 minutes and finally left. Advertisement Having delivered food myself, I can attest that the pay’s terrible, the hours are exploitative, and people… Read full this story
- Faces in a billion
- Miracle baby who was born 17 weeks early & weighed less than bag of rice finally goes home with ‘over the moon’ parents
- Sexual harassment and the sharing economy: the dark side of working for strangers
- Tearful George Conway calls Trump 'evil' and 'racist beyond any question' in footage released as his wife Kellyanne quits White House for sake of family after their 15-year-old daughter said she wants 'emancipation'
- Celebrity deaths in 2020: Famous faces lost this year from Chi Chi DeVayne to Dame Vera Lynn
- Uber launches car rentals in the UK for maximum social distancing
- Real Housewives of New York: Dorinda Medley reunites with ex-boyfriend John Mahdessian at her lavish 55th birthday party
- The best iPhone apps (September 2020)
- A charismatic con artist devastated her victims—then they fought back
- 'Has this man victimized you?' - New Showtime doc follows a group of women who formed a 'revenge squad' to hunt down the prolific online-dating 'Love Fraud' lothario who seduced and scammed them of $1 million
Stans Are Ruining Lizzo's Postmates Driver's Life have 370 words, post on jezebel.com at September 23, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.