Since the holiday season is approaching, we decided to take a look at the best-selling books of 2019 on Amazon to give you an idea of what people are reading, buying and gifting. At the time of writing, top new bestsellers such as Elton John’s autobiography, Andrew Ridgeley’s Wham! George & Me and the upcoming Adam Kay non-fiction book Twas the Nightshift Before Christmas have yet to soar up the overall annual charts. Meanwhile, Margaret Atwood’s The Testaments, the highly-anticipated sequel to The Handmaid’s Tale, just misses out on the top ten list, as does David Walliams’ The World’s Worst Teachers. Nevertheless, the top ten books of 2019 are still an interesting mix of health and lifestyle books, fascinating nonfiction, and children’s stories. Here are the top ten books of 2019 so far, according to Amazon. Pinch of Nom: 100 Slimming, Home-style recipes, Kay Featherstone and Kate Allison, £9 It shouldn’t come as any surprise that Pinch of Nom is the best-selling book of 2019 so far. After all, it managed to beat two sale records previously held by Jamie Oliver, and became the first book ever to reach 500,000 sales in five weeks. It is the ninth fastest-selling book of any description,… Read full this story
- David Walliams’ children’s books accused of ‘racism and fat-shaming’ after Little Britain star apologised for blackface
- Michelle Obama, Joe Rogan podcasts show Spotify plans audio domination
- With New Spotify Podcast, Is Michelle Obama The Woman’s Voice That Takes Down Trump?
- 18 best celebrity autobiographies 2021: Kate Garraway, Michelle Obama, Holly Willoughby & more
- David Sedaris’s Diaries Track a Path From Struggle to Success
- Prince William a bestseller! Duke's book shoots to top of Amazon charts
- Best MacBook Air October deals
- 38 Best Black Movies on Netflix (October 2021) | Digital Trends
- The 100 best shows on BBC iPlayer to watch right now
- The best comedy albums of the decade
From Michelle Obama's Becoming to Fing by David Walliams, Amazon's best-selling books of 2019 (so far) have 304 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 14, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.