Which is the best small smart speaker? Google Nest Mini or the Amazon Echo Dot (Image: GOOGLE / AMAZON / GETTY) Google has unleashed a new version of its Google Nest Mini – the small doughnut-sized smart speaker that houses its nifty Google Assistant – in order to compete with the latest Echo Dot from Amazon, which has an in-built digital clock face. The speaker was announced during its annual hardware showcase, known as made By Google, which also saw the Google Pixel 4, an updated Google Wi-Fi, and new Pixel Buds unveiled to a whopping audience. So, how does the latest from Google compare with its rival from the retail giant? Well, in many ways these devices are very similar in terms of design and features. But there are some key differentiators that you’ll want to keep an eye out for when shopping online. Design Both of these new smart speakers are minor tweaks to existing designs, rather than complete overhauls. The new Google Nest Mini keeps the same doughnut-size footprint and fabric-cover design. As with the first-generation, a small row of LEDs will light-up beneath the fabric cover to let you know when it’s listening, or processing a request…. Read full this story
- Entry-level smart displays: Google Nest Hub and Amazon Echo Show 5
- Amazon Echo vs. Echo Plus: Which smart speaker should you get?
- Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Gen) with Clock vs. Google Nest Mini
- Riva Festival multiroom speaker review
- iDevices Instinct impressions: A smart wall switch that’s Alexa-powered
- Amazon Echo Dot (3rd gen) review
- Google Home vs. Amazon Echo
- Amazon takes a shot at Apple and Sonos with $199 Echo Studio, a 3D smart speaker
- Amazon Echo vs. Echo Dot: Which smart speaker is best for you?
- Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Gen) with Clock review: The time is now
Google Nest Mini vs Amazon Echo with Clock: which of these mini smart speakers is best? have 293 words, post on feedproxy.google.com at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.