Here’s your first look at Bruce Wayne in the Arrowverse’s “Crisis on Infinite Earths” crossover. On Tuesday, The CW released new stills from the Batwoman hour, which is the second part of the calamitous five-hour event. Image zoom Dean Buscher/The CW The most notable thing about this batch of photos is that they reveal Batman: The Animated Series‘ Kevin Conroy as Bruce Wayne from the future. Not only is this is the first time Bruce Wayne has appeared in the Arrowverse (despite being mentioned), it’s also the first time Conroy, who has voiced the Dark Knight for the past 27 years, has physically appeared on-screen as the iconic character. The other photos also revealed new looks at Smallville’s Tom Welling reprising the role of Clark Kent, and Legends of Tomorrow‘s Brandon Routh suiting back up as Superman (and Clark) for the first time since Superman Returns was released in 2006. Image zoom Dean Buscher/The CW Image zoom Katie Yu/The CW Image zoom Katie Yu/The CW Check out the rest of the photos below. Based on Marv Wolfman and George Pérez’s universe-destroying DC Comics event series of the same name, “Crisis on Infinite Earths” follows Batwoman (Ruby Rose), Green Arrow (Stephen Amell), the Flash… Read full this story
- Halo Infinite Confirmed For E3 2019 Appearance
- Wonder Woman’s New 52 Origin Should Not Be Used in Film (or At All)
- Texans' Brian Peters on new coach Brad Seely: 'He's the man'
- 34 Best New Android Games From The Last 2 Weeks (8/17/11
- The best photos and moments from the 2018 NFL regular season
- 31 Best New Android Games From The Last 2 Weeks (9/5/11
- New videos of the farthest object humanity has ever explored show that it flips like a giant hourglass
- New Total War Saga Game In Development
- Why Your Team Sucks 2017: New England Patriots
- The children striking over climate change speak to New Scientist
New 'Crisis on Infinite Earths' photos reveal Kevin Conroy as Bruce Wayne have 311 words, post on ew.com at November 19, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.