The supermarket chains John Lewis and Waitrose have partnered to give us an absolute cracker of a Christmas advert for 2019, with Excitable Edgar stealing hearts all across the nation. The ad first appeared online at 7am on Thursday morning, and is due to make its TV debut during X Factor : Celebrity on Saturday . As the nation continues to obsess over that adorable baby dragon – no, you're crying – here's a reminder of some of Waitrose's past Christmas ads. Waitrose ads of Christmases past In 2018, Waitrose broke with tradition and gave us six short Christmas ads instead of one long one. The collection of ads was known as the Too Good To Wait campaign and focused on the key role that food plays in the joy of Christmas. One advert saw a choir pianist play a very speedy version of Jingle Bells to get the performance over and done with so she could get her hands on some tasty looking chocolate and cherry mince pies as soon as possible. Waitrose also partnered with John Lewis in 2018 – for the first year ever – to deliver another cheeky ad which saw a family fast forward through… Read full this story
- How Marks & Spencer won back the middle classes – with John Lewis stuck in flux
- I forked out £500 for a John Lewis returns pallet & was so excited to see the goods but it wasn’t worth the money AT ALL
- The ultimate Christmas advert round-up: from John Lewis to Disney
- Marks & Spencer will overtake John Lewis by 2026, according to sales forecast
- Waitrose slashes prices in bid to ‘stop the rot’ and win back middle-class
- ‘Amazing!’: Martin Lewis viewer saves £360 a year on mobile bills with simple tip
- Warning issued to drivers over supermarket electric car charging stations - 'frustrating'
- Martin Lewis Money Show LATEST — Expert to focus on state & private pensions in 90min special TONIGHT; plus benefit help
- Lewis Hamilton and Michael Schumacher cars among F1's nicest ever ahead of 2023 launches
- ‘Big money!’ Martin Lewis urges state pensioners to check if they could get £3,500
Waitrose ads of Christmases past as the supermarket partners with John Lewis have 338 words, post on metro.co.uk at November 14, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.